- Research, copy writing, campaigns & public affairs support
- Event management and support
Digital leadership support
- Interactivity readiness programme – how to decide what to write about, how to say it, and how to ensure that it gets read
- Whole-organisation social media audit and strategy
- Working with councillors, senior business executives, NGOs, trades union communications teams to help improve personal online communications skills
- Social media training and organisational co-ordination
In addition to the promotion of a range of events on public policy issues, Paul Evans of Memeserver has established the burgeoning Local Democracy blog featuring a range of leading commentators on social media, civic participation and local democracy.